Tuesday 15 July 2014

We Only Said Goodbye with Words...


As one chapter closes, I glance towards the lake and see visions of the future...










Photos By: Keith M. | Pictures Edited with the VSCO Cam Mobile App

Today was a very gloomy day for me. It was very hard for me to enjoy a relaxing day by the lake with my friends after hearing some terrible news regarding some friends that I used to talk to. And even though I was already in a moody state of mind, becoming heartbroken really adds to the dark neutral aesthetic of the outfit.

Hopefully some optimism will come my way real soon like a beautiful rainbow coming after the end of a really bad thunderstorm. But until then, I’ll just do a little quiet reflection by the lake, and just hope for the best.

Love Always,

Tiffany.

Author's Note: Yes I'm aware that some of the pictures are blurry, but I kept them on here so that it reflects the chaotic state of mind that I was feeling...

Outfit Details: Striped Tank from Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Talula Trooper Jacket in Tar from Aritzia
Distressed Shorts from Garage (Similar Here)
Kit Crochet-Patterned Tights (Similar Here)

Floppy Hat from H&M (Similar Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...