Saturday 23 August 2014

Night at the Amusement Park (Outfit Post + What I did at the CNE!)

Hey Guys! Sorry once again if I haven't been posting as often as I like to or even responding to comments in a timely matter. A lot of stuff has happened in my life and my laptop has recently broken down on me so I do apologize in advance if I am unable to respond to you guys. Generally all comments are responded within a 24-48 hour period unless if things come up and I become too busy to blog for a while. I'm not ignoring you, I'm just playing catch up right now while I try to sort things out and get my laptop repaired. Thank you for your understanding, and without further ado, Here's my latest post!

P.S. I would like to once again thank you all for commenting on my posts and give a warm welcome to all of my new followers and readers! I really appreciate all the nice comments that you give to me and it really brings a little ray of sunshine to my life and leaves warm and fuzzy sensation to my heart. Again, unless I'm swamped with work/become really busy, I will do my best to answer all comments within 2 days.

Talula Trooper Jacket

Come one, Come all! Into the most wonderful and amazing carnival that the world has even seen! Step right up and take a peek!


Let's Go to the Ex!

CNE


Guess Denim


Hall of Mirrors

Outfit Photos Taken By: Hannah D. | Scenery Pics and Miscellaneous Photos Taken By: Me and Others | Some Pics Edited with the VSCO Cam Mobile App

Outfit Details: Talula Trooper Jacket and TNA Banff Shirt in Buffalo Check Duck from Aritzia | Charcoal Distressed Beanie and Wayfarer Sunglasses from American Eagle (Similar Sunglasses Here.) | Cosmic-Inspired Distressed Skinny Jeans and Oversized Studded Crossbody Purse from Guess (Similar Jeans Here and Here and Crossbody Purse Here) | Bored of You Crop Top from Forever 21 | Pentagram Bracelet and Ouija Planchette Earrings from Hot Topic | Metal Heart ID Bracelet and Geometric Metal Spike Bracelet from Juicy Couture (These are from their Juicy's Bad Reputation collection from Last Year. If you're lucky you can still get these bracelets from eBay or Similar elsewhere.) | Studded Combat Boots from Urban Planet (Similar Here)

Pentagram Bracelet

Ouija Earrings

I really had a wonderful time at the Ex when I went with my friends last Saturday. Sure, it was a rainy day to begin with, but that didn't stop us! At first I didn't really know what to expect there since that was first time I went to the Ex in four years, and a lot has changed since then. Basically, we just walked around and spent most of the day checking out all the neat little shops and booths that the Ex had to offer. It was a little boring for my tastes as I just really wanted to go on a couple of rides and attractions rather than just spend all day looking at booths. Honestly, if you're going to spend so much money just to get into the amusement park to begin with, why not just spend it going on a couple of the rides and get your moneys worth out of it? If you're going to spend the cost of the admission fee just to do nothing but walk around and look at shops all day, then why bother go to the amusement park in the first place? If you just want to shop, go to the mall! (I hear there's a great mall just 20 minutes away from where the Exhibition Place is!)

This next part is about to get a little picture heavy so I do apologize in advance for the picture overload that I'm about to do! (How else am I supposed to show you all the great things that you can to at The Ex?)

Destroyed Knit Beanie
My Old Friend, Olivia from high school!
Y'er a Wizard Tiffany!

These fine gentlemen here sure offered up more than just a barrel of laughs with their crazy antics and shenanigans... They were very entertaining to be around (and also pretty funny to watch everytime they try to bump into someone in a crowd!)

British Guards

Canadian National Exhibition

We then went to lunch in the Food Building with Olivia and her boyfriend (as well as his family), in which Olivia's boyfriend had recommended me to try out this burger called the All-Bacon Burger from Bacon Nation. I must say, this burger is really good and juicy and is unlike any other burger that I've had in the past. (and the bun is even made with real bacon crumble bits!) If you ever get the chance to visit The CNE, definitely stop by the Bacon Nation and order this burger! I promise you, you will not be disappointed!

All-Bacon Burger

Bacon Nation

We also passed by some jamming steel drum players, and just danced in the rain while they played some pretty sick jams that make you wish you were on an tropical island...
Steel Drums

Toronto Graffiti

We then went to some of the shops in the Multicultural Pavilion and looked at all of the one-of-the-kind jewelry and knick-knacks from all around the world.

Ethnic Jewerlly

Egyptian Souvenirs

We were pretty impressed with all the cool robots and displays found in the Fandom Gallery. Even my friend was in awe when he came face to face with Optimus Prime...


Optimus Prime

Bumblebee

Angrykitty

For some reason, Unikitty decided to photobomb our pictures because well... that's how she is! (Trust me, you DON'T want to see her angry!)


Unikitty Keychain
Keychain, meet thy maker!


Hipsters


Butterfly Wand

I think he's trying to sniff his butt! :P



Ferris Wheel


CN Tower


In the end, we only got to go on one ride in the entire day that we've spent there Because we didn't have much money to go on a lot of rides and everyone else was feeling tried, we just went on the cheapest and quickest ride that would still provide us with some entertainment. (It was the Skyrider ride and I shall have more details on that on a later post!)

I could go on all day about my experiences at The CNE, But I don't want to bore you guys any longer and so if you to see more pics on my day, you can check it out on my Instagram.

The CNE runs yearly from the third Friday in August right up to Labour Day at the Exhibition Place in Toronto, so if you are ever in town, why not pay it a visit and come see why millions of people from around the world flock to it every year! There's so much to do here and I can guarantee you that you will find something that you will definitely enjoy.

Love Always,

Tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...