Wednesday 22 October 2014

Goodbye Summer...


You were all but just a beautiful and mysterious dream...








Photos By: Judith M. | Photos Edited with the VSCO Cam and Afterlight Mobile Apps

Outfit Details: TNA Banff Shirt from Aritzia | Heart-Shaped Aviator Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters | Distressed Beanie from American Eagle | Striped Tank Top and Daisy Print Maxi Skirt from Forever 21

I'm know I'm about a month late to the Autumn Party and all but in my mind I felt that it was still Summer. As much as I'm all for the colder weather and seeing all the beautiful leaves change colour and hearing them crunch on the side walk, I just wish that it could still be warmer for a little while longer. 

Bascially for this outfit, I wore the same outfit that I had worn for the Ribfest Festival as seen in this post, and just changed up a bit by adding a cozy flannel print and a darker beanie to take this look into the fall. Honestly this look would of been fine if it was like for the first few days of fall, but after that, it gets cold really fast so you might want to add some tights and wear a pair of boots underneath instead of wearing flats like what I have on here.

Hope you guys are having a wonderful day!


Love Always,

Tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...