Wednesday 24 September 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers + Leibster Award!

Hey everyone! Sorry this took me a while to accept this award but I've been busy with things and so again I do apologize for this comming out so late. Because I don't really have internet to work with for the time being, I won't be able to blog for a while, and So I've just decided to answer the questions that my nominators had sent me. I would like to thank Francesca from Primp and Paper and Jasmine from a Real Woman for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award as well as Anna from Refreshion. for nominating me for the Leibster Award. Its been an honour to be nominated for three awards, and I've also been nominated for an award in the past and so because I've already basically pretty much told you 11 things about me, I won't be doing anymore for this one.




Questions by Francesca 

1. What inspired you to start a blog?

Back when I started my Instagram account last year, I had the intention of starting a fashion blog on my Instagram account. Just two days after registering my Instagram account, I saw this bewitching and stunning beauty on my Instagram Home Feed and I was really curious about her, and so I checked her out and it turns out that this person was a really famous fashion blogger and had really inspiring outfits in which absolutely everyone became obsessed with. Since I didn't really know anything about Fashion Blogging before I saw this person, I became curious about it, and one day, I decided to start up a Personal Style Blog for myself. What I have yet to realize, is that It's not as easy as it seems, and it's very easy to lose focus and give up on it before your blog even has a chance to really take off.

2. Who is your favorite blogger and Why?

The same person that had inspired me to go into Fashion Blogging in the first place! Luanna from Le Happy! Even though I'm very envious of her and wish that I had such killer style as she does, She's still one of my favourite bloggers to check out.

3. What is one beauty product that you cannot live without?

Honestly, unless it's like perfume, a body wash, a hand sanitizer, or a scented lotion, I can pretty much live without any beauty product as I'm not a big fan of them nor do I have the need to use them often anyways...

4. Red or Pink lipstick?

Neither. Because makeup tends to make me look weird, I don't really see the need to wear lipstick. I do wear lots of flavoured lip gloss however!

5. What is your comfort food?

Cookie Dough Ice Cream with extra cookie dough bits! I've also discovered a brand new ice cream flavour as of late called Birthday Cake Ice Cream, and it comes with real brithday cake bits and extra rainbow sprinkles and it's so goood!!  

6. Coffee or Tea?

Definitely coffee! As much as I like the warm tingling sensation that tea provides, there's nothing like a rich and creamy cup of coffee with extra creme and sugar! Plus I rather the delicious taste of a creamy latte or a cappuccino over a cup of tea any day! :)

7. What was the last book you read?

I don't usually read books because I tend to read all of my content online but the last real book that I've read was Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer which was about 3 years ago.

8. What tops your travel bucket list?

I would love to travel to Europe with some friends as well as check out some really popular music festivals such as Coachella, Electric Daisy, Lollapalooza, as well as some others all before I turn 30. 

9. What's your favorite feel good movie?

Anything with a good and funny storyline really. Or perhaps something just outright silly! :)
10. What do you do to de-stress?

I just listen to some music depending on my mood. If I'm feeling down, I might listen to some sad and/or angry music such as Evanescence or Linkin Park or if I'm in a really good mood, something by Katy Perry, Gorillaz, or even Lady Gaga.

Questions by Jasmine

1. Socks with sandals, yay or nay? 

Nay! It just doesn't look good! If you must wear something that covered your feet, wear tights or knee high socks instead! It's just more stylish that way! But when it comes to birkenstocks, gladiators, or any other sandal that is considered "ugly", just don't bother with the socks at all!

2. What’s your favorite season?

Pretty much any season really. I like the Autumn for its fashions, its rich colours and delicious foods, and for Halloween of course! Winter for Christmas and just the whole magic behind the sparking snowflakes and the crisp snow, and Summer for the hot and sunny days, as well as the freedom to wear whatever you want without having to put on over five layers just to step outside! (I'm a Huge fan of crop tops and High-waisted shorts!)

3. What’s your wardrobe staple?

Leather Jackets, Scarves, Beanies, and Plaid anything!

4. What’s the trend you are looking forward to wearing this fall?

Right now I'm obsessed with some of the stuff that's comming out which features a cool start pattern on the clothing. 

5. What’s your favorite color trend for this fall?

The ususal. Navy Blues, Charcoals, Emerald Greens, and of course Blacks.

6. And favorite fall print?

Plaid, Plaid, and more Plaid!

7. Who’s your favorite designer?

I don't really have a favourite designer since I pretty much like all stores equally but If I were to choose a couple, It would have to include Aritzia, American Eagle, and Forever 21.

8. What are your favorite blogs: fashion, beauty...?

Some of my favourite blogs include Jess the Grrl, Another Beautiful Thing, Mane Untame, and pretty much any other blog I find inspiring and/or have awesome and friendly bloggers behind the blog.

9. Lark or owl?

Depends on the time of year. For the most part, I enjoy staying up late and watching TV, plus I tend to be more productive in the night time anyways, But at the same time, I like the benefits of being a morning person because I just love the beauty of watching a sunrise (even though I much rather prefer sunsets), as well as the opportunity of being the first one to eat last nights leftovers!

10. What are you wearing now?

Black and White Striped top, with a black boyfriend fit blazer and a pair of Dark Wash Flared Artist Jeans from American Eagle.



  • What is one thing that you would love to try?

  • I don't know actually. I never really thought about it to be honest. If I did have to think of something though, I guess become more adventurous and perhaps travel more often and try some new cuisines.
  • What are your plans for this year/next year?

  • Hopefully being Successful with the blog as well as being back in school and finally graduating from college.
  • How do you spend your free time?

  • Surfing the internet, window shopping on different clothing websites and comming up with a few dream outfits that I would like to have. I also enjoy watching random videos on YouTube as well as catching up on the news on my favouite humour sites such as College Humor and Cracked.
  • Why did you decide to start blogging?

  • See the first batch of questions regarding why I had joined blogging in the first place. I don't like to repeat answers to similar questions.
  • Where is your favourite place to go when you're feeling down?

  • My bedroom. I like to go there to daydream about happier things or even to listen to so music to help calm me down.
  • What is your most precious/ beloved piece of clothing?

  • I cannot live without my scarf. not only does it help keep me warm, it's also pretty stylish too! 
  • Would you rather travel constantly, moving every month and never staying with your family for long, or live in one place for the rest of your life surrounded by family?

  • This is pretty tough for me to answer. As much as I want to stay with my family and friends in one place for the rest of my life, Sometimes, I just want to leave my little spot in this and just see what the rest of the world has to offer. Now if only I had a little pocket change and just got over my fear of flying and would just get started on this 
  • Favourite band/artist/music?

  • Some of my favourites include Evanescence, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and Lana Del Rey
  • Who is your biggest inspiration? 

  • Random people that I see everyday that I find to be stylish, as well as all the beautiful and inspiring fashions and outfits that I see on Pinterest and Tumblr, and of course, The same fashion blogger that had inspired me to start blogging in the first place. 
  • What was the last movie you watched?

  • The last movie that I watched was Contagion. It's not the greatest movie in the world but it's all we've got for not since I don't have a huge DVD collection.
  • What is a quote that you live by?


  • I don't really have a favourite quote to live by but right now I'm heavily inspired by one of Lana Del Rey's hand tattoos which says "Trust No One" which I really agree with right now since you can never quite know who to trust in this cruel and corrupted world. 

    Because I ran out of people to nominate for the Leibster Award, I will not be awarding people for this award.  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...